get new posts via email:
I make protein smoothies almost every day for breakfast.
They are super quick, easy, and get the day started off on the right foot. And of course, I can drink them on-the-go while taking Alyssa to school or for whatever errand that I am running that morning or during the day.
I sometimes make more than one a day….
Anyway, ever since Beachbody came out with their Strawberry Shakeology I have been in love!!
Finding new recipes to make it with every day is fun and keeps me from getting bored with flavors.
So here’s my latest fun shakeology protein smoothie! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
Strawberry Banana Oatmeal Protein Shake
The perfect after-workout protein shake with fresh strawberries, bananas, and blended with some old fashioned oats.
- 1 scoop strawberry protein powder
- 8 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 1/2 banana fresh or frozen
- 3 Tbsp old fashioned oats
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth and desired consistency is reached.
- Of smoothie is too thick, add a little extra almond milk and blend again for additional 30 seconds.
- If smoothie is too thin, add additional ice and blend again until desired consistency is reached.
Tried this recipe?Snap a photo and mention @JenniferMeyering
This Post Has 2 Comments
I’m wondering if I could make a shake at night for work in the morning? I get up early and the Ninja is loud
You could, but I wouldn’t recommend it as the texture and flavor will be different from sitting overnight in the fridge.