get new posts via email:
Warning… Warning… Warning!!!
This oatmeal cookie protein shake is HIGHLY ADDICTING!!
Seriously drank it in less than 30 seconds… good thing I decided to take a picture before trying it!!
Oatmeal Cookie Protein Shake
Protein shake made with oatmeal, cinnamon, and chocolate that tastes just like your favorite oatmeal cookie!
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 8 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend on high for 30+ seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- If smoothie is too thick, add almond milk a splash at a time and blend again until desired consistency is reached.
- If smoothie is too thin, add a little more ice and blend again.
Tried this recipe?Snap a photo and mention @JenniferMeyering
join the conversation
2 Comments //