Pizza is one of my all-time favorite foods.
I mean, you can seriously put just about anything on a pizza and it will taste good.
And it’s usually a go-to for people that don’t want to make dinner that night or don’t have the time to spend slaving away in the kitchen.
So, I had an idea for a quick and simple pizza that takes about 5 minutes to assemble and 20 minutes to cook.
For these ones, I just added cheese and pepperoni.
Like I said before, you can really put anything on them that you want.
Just grab whatever you’ve got in your pantry or you favorite toppings and start building!
Mini French Bread Pizzas
- 6 deli rolls
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 oz sliced pepperoni
- 2 jalapeños
- garlic powder
- grated parmesan cheese
- dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400° F and line baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Slice rolls in half and lay them, cut side up, on a large baking sheet.
- Top each roll half with 1-2 Tbsp marinara sauce, then about 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Add 3-4 sliced pepperoni and jalapeños to each roll and sprinkle additional ~1 Tbsp. shredded mozzarella on top.
- Sprinkle each roll with about 1 tsp. each garlic powder, parmesan cheese, and dried parsley
- Once all assembled, bake at 400° F for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and turning golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 3-5 minutes before serving.