get new posts via email:
Blueberries are one of my absolute favorite fruits. I could seriously eat them by the handful… and I usually do when I pick up a package or two, or three from the grocery store.
Wait… come to think of it. I love just about all fruits.
Anyway, it just made sense to try and incorporate blueberries into a protein shake and make a blueberry protein shake!
Then enjoy the deliciousness…
Blueberry Protein Shake
Perfect morning or post-workout protein shake made with your favorite protein powder and fresh blueberries.
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 8 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients into blender and blend until smooth.
- If smoothie is too thick, add more almond milk and blend again.
- If smoothie is too thin, add more ice and blend again.
Tried this recipe?Snap a photo and mention @JenniferMeyering
join the conversation
7 Comments //